Thanks to Our Outstanding Community!
The Association’s Annual meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 19th, at 7PM at 3rd Street School. The agenda includes:
- Recognition of Outstanding Community Members
- Security Report
- LAPD Sr. Lead Officer Dave Cordova
- Discussion of recent increase in crime activity in Hancock Park and how to keep our neighborhood safe
- SSA Security and Bel Air Security
- Patrol Activity in Hancock Park
- Councilman Tom LaBonge – Q and A on Current Hancock Park Issues
- Mayita Dinos Discussing Climate Appropriate Landscaping
Please plan to attend and find out what’s going on in your neighborhood and how you can get involved.
If you observe or are the victim of a crime don’t forget to call 911 immediately to notify the LAPD as well as contacting your Security Company (if you use one). The LAPD contact numbers are:
- Dave Cordova, LAPD Senior Lead Officer for Hancock Park – Cell Phone: 213-793-0650; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LAPD Wilshire Division – 213-473-0476; http://www.lapdonline.org/wilshire_community_police_station
If you’re planning changes to your house visit the HPHOA’ 48 web site, www.hancockpark.org, or the Los Angeles Planning Department web site http://preservation.lacity.org/hpoz/la/hancock-park and read the Preservation Plan. Report graffiti sightings by calling 311 or at the City’s Anti-Graffiti Request System – http://anti-graffiti.lacity.org/welcome.cfm?CFID=1007&CFTOKEN=411CDB4F-0FC3-4EE1-89DE58DCCB435538 and by calling Hollywood Beautification, 323-463-5180 For questions regarding filming contact Filming Committee CoChairs, Ruth Marmelzat or Cami Taylor. Ruth can be reached at 323-934-0138 and Cami at 323-692-1414 (Home) and 310-659-6220 (office)